Jake and I are very excited about our soon to be newest addition. Our third baby will be here sometime after Christmas. By my calculations I think the due date is Feb 7, 2009 but if this baby comes as early as Brooks did it could be December or January! How fun if it was born on my birthday... when I turn 35. When I was pregnant with Jacob I did not have nausea and was feeling pretty normal except more tired and always cold. Do you remember that it was still a confusion and did not get real confirmation of pregnancy until I was 10 weeks along??? And with Brooks I felt plain worn out. I was always felt like vomiting and then went to Argentina to make myself feel even worse. This time- I feel great. I know I am only a few weeks into this but I am not as sick feeling but I am cold a lot of the time again.
Boy or Girl??? Who knows. I think I want a girl this time because it would be so fun to teach her all the things I would love for her to know. I love all the bows and ruffles. Boys are great too, I think the 2 I have are fantastic. Yesterday we did finger painting and they loved to get the paint all over themselves... faces, belly, shirt, table and glass window. I will be happy with another boy or a girl.
I will keep you updated...
1 comment:
gotta have a sweet little girl this time!
Post a Comment