Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update on Labor...

11:15 Contractions 6-7 minutes apart
Medicine to increase intensity of contractions (Pitocin)
11:40 Dilated to 2
1:05 Broke water - Dilated to 3
1:10-1:25 Allyson's heart rate dropped drastically, medicine given to stop contraction (Terb), came very close to having an emergency C-Section.
1:30 Heart Rate stabilized everything was back to normal.
1:35 Epidural administered so C-Section can happen if we need to do one quickly.
1:50 Medicine (Pitocin) continued to help the contractions occur close together and strong.

2 comments:

Gail Duran said...

I have prayed all morning long, wow,I have called DBC 2X's and bugged them. I have called Stephanie and she does not answer.
What is happening,. I will wait for you to call or hear from others. Love and hugs, prayers and peace
Grandma Gale Duran

Gail Duran said...

Ok, I will be a peace and wait for a note from the hospital. I did call the number you left for Baylor.
More later and lots of love.
Grandma Gale