
Yesterday, Jake and I must have been crazy because we decided to finish painting the living room and continue down the hallway. But then around dinner we realized that we have a lot of paint left. Why don't we just do Jacob's room too??? The thing is- we did not need to paint yet, we have a few other things to do. I scraped off the caulk in the kitchen so we can redo it and we also have paint for the front door that we have been thinking of doing. But in true Craven style, we choose the BIG job to prove to ourselves that we still can still undertake these jobs with 2 kids!! I finished Jacob's room this morning. I was going to make sure that we would finish today because Jacob was NOT going to sleep with us again. Jacob thinks he lives on a farm and that he should wake up before the sun and then make sure we are up too. His bed and all contents are back in order. I can't wait until bedtime because I am wiped!!
1 comment:
I have those moments. The last time Chris was in Argentina...I decided I would SURPRISE him and paint the living room green. Of course it is the one room that everyone passes through every day! But I did it! I love paint ;)
Post a Comment