Friday, February 15, 2008

A Whole New Toby



We got Toby groomed and I think he lost half his body weight!!! We can see that is is gaining weight but it will take time for him to fill in the way he should.  He is also more Cocker than anything else which would explain a lot about his personality.  He is so great with the kids and we all love him a lot.  He likes to be out back with the boys and I and will play fetch as much as I am willing to throw the frisbee or balls.  He loves to play on the trampoline and go down the slide which Jacob thinks is soooo funny.  I am posting pics of him before grooming and then some I took today.  Another funny thing-  he likes to find the pacifiers and will play, toss and roll around with it!  Gross, I know!  

1 comment:

gini said...

so glad you got a pic of the pacifier..that is too funny