Congratulations! What a beautiful girl.
WE are so very happy for you all. God has very special plans for this little angel. Gale and Chuck Duran
YEA!!! Congrats. Both the Craven ladies are gorgeous. Love you guys!
Congrats! Allyson is beautiful. You look wonderful, too, Kathleen. You don't even look like you've been working hard like I know you have!! :)
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!! Great job!!! Get some rest before you go home as I am sure you will be busy. Take care!!
YAY!!!All that prayer paid off.When will you be bringing her to church?
WOW - she is so bright-eyed! I love the play by play, especially the specific times. You guys are awesome and Ally is beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her. :)
Congratulations!! She looks so sweet!
Congratulations on your precious baby girl. We can't wait to see her!
You have been blessed with a very pretty addition to your family. Our best wishes,Mark and Nisha
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congratulations! What a beautiful girl.
WE are so very happy for you all. God has very special plans for this little angel.
Gale and Chuck Duran
YEA!!! Congrats. Both the Craven ladies are gorgeous. Love you guys!
Congrats! Allyson is beautiful. You look wonderful, too, Kathleen. You don't even look like you've been working hard like I know you have!! :)
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!! Great job!!! Get some rest before you go home as I am sure you will be busy. Take care!!
YAY!!!
All that prayer paid off.
When will you be bringing her to church?
WOW - she is so bright-eyed! I love the play by play, especially the specific times. You guys are awesome and Ally is beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her. :)
Congratulations!! She looks so sweet!
Congratulations on your precious baby girl. We can't wait to see her!
You have been blessed with a very pretty addition to your family. Our best wishes,
Mark and Nisha
Post a Comment